Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25: Our Last Day in Botswana, Bahurutshe Cultural Village

Great fun yesterday. Visited the Bahurutshe Cultural Village, a recreation Hurutshe village, with nine youth from the Cathedral. Especially enjoyed watching Nils, Tim, Phil, and Ben try to follow the traditional dance. Videos to come later. We are all enjoying our last evening with our host families and will be departing from Gaborone tomorrow morning at 7:00

It is our last day today well for Newcastle any way it's so sad. I think everyone will miss the close friends we made on this trip and I will definitely miss my host family. I have had such a good time here. It's been inspiring. I'm going to miss so many people. Sharita !!!! Miss you lol
Georgie or Botshelo xxxxxx





 We were greeted by traditional dancers and encouraged to practice traditional Botswana skills, including the grinding of millet.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Is it OK if I borrow two pictures to a school assignment? :)

    ReplyDelete